Click on the various links below to access resources and reference materials that have been researched or discovered by the Shepherdswell & Coldred History Society.
These resources are being added to on a regular basis so don’t forget to call back from time to time.
- The Coldred Chronicle 1996
- Big History Day 2019
- Big History Day 2019 – ‘Battle of the Ducks’ Presentation
- Big History Day 2018
- 1891 Census for Shepherdswell & Coldred
- Births, Marriages & Deaths
- Archaeological finds
- Publications – ‘A Walk Through Time’ Booklets
- ‘Memories of Shepherdswell’ by Mr H Coppen. Published in Dover Express, 13th August 1926
- The Villages at War
- What’s In A Name – How the village name has changed over the years
- Transcript from The History and Topographical Survey of the County of Kent: Volume 9. Originally published by W Bristow, Canterbury, 1800.